Grecotel Kos Imperial has already carved itself a niche as the most splendid hotel on Kos. The spacious luxury hotel embraces the gentle hillside and quiet beach area of Psalidi overlooking the sparkling Aegean.
With a synthesis of Classical Greek and Medieval architecture, inspired by the tradition of healing and the spirit of regeneration, Kos Imperial created a water paradise in a five star resort that has become a refuge for discerning cliental looking for that something special.
Water… Water, beautifully adorned by roses and fragrant gardens is the main feature of this luxurious resort. Freeform pools with meandering rivers, a clear blue sea with a sandy beach and volcanic layer of stones rich in minerals, illuminated lagoons for a unique dining experience and a therapeutic pool in the spa keeping up with the tradition of HippocratesĒs healing powers of Hydrotherapy.
An ideal resort for all… The Kos Imperial has a wide variety of family accommodation, activities and services making it a family vacation destination!
Kos Imperial is also an ideal yachting destination, for guests arriving on yachts or guests wishing to explore the many neighboring Islands some of which can be visited in a day.
* Exotic water paradise with lagoons & a choice of 6 pools with waterfalls and lazy river adding up 3.500 mē * Directly on a peaceful, idyllic beach * Amazing lagoon & waterfront dining with 7 restaurants & bars * Luxurious Elixir ThalassoSpa dedicated to Hippocrates' healing therapies * Choose from 20 different room types with excellent choice for families * NEW Tasty Corner - free kids dining, Grecotel value. Grecoland * Super water sports center from wind surfing to aqua diving * Only 4km from Kos Town connected also with bicycle route * First class activities & entertainment * Environmentally awarded hotel
LUXURY HOTEL ACCOMMODATION IN KOS
Grecotel Kos Imperial stands in a class of its own with sumptuously decorated guestrooms in the main building, the bungalow rooms laid out in village style in the lush fragrant gardens and the gorgeous suites and villas along the beachfront.
Luxury Accommodation offering breathtaking sea views and direct access to the beach from the villas. Visit our Suites and Villas with the Famous Class accommodation and amenities collection for more information.
FAMILY The Grecotel Kos Imperial has a wide variety of family accommodation sleeping up to 4 persons.
ACCOMMODATION FOR THE DISABLED The hotel is disabled friendly. All departments are accessible to guests in wheelchairs. Ramp section next to most of the steps in the hotel.
* Double Room * Bungalow * Junior Bungalow Suite * Family Room * Family Bungalow * Maisonette
SUITES & VILLAS
* Famous Family Bungalow Sea View * Famous Family Bungalow Private Pool * Penthouse Junior Suite * Penthouse Senior Suite * Seafront Bungalow * Seafront Bungalow Private Pool * Deluxe Bungalow Suite * Deluxe Bungalow Suite Private Pool * Dream Villa Junior * Dream Villa Senior * Dream Villa Senior Private Pool * Royal Pavilion Private Pool
FACILITIES & SERVICES
* Idyllic, peaceful beach * 384 guestrooms including bungalows, suites & beachfront villas * 6 pools with waterfalls & lazy river adding up 3.500 mē * Colonial lounges & terraces with superb views * Lobby Lounge Terrace * Lounge Bar * Lagoon Main Restaurant with no smoking area * The Pavilions Gourmet a la carte Restaurant * Corals Self Service Restaurant * Pirates of the Aegean beachside Fish Restaurant * Tritons Beach Bar * Tasty Corner kidsĒ free dining * Grecoland * ChildrenĒs Playground * Elixir ThalassoSpa * Charisma jewellery boutique * Sunstores holiday boutiques * Hairdresser * TV-Video Room * Internet Corner (extra charge) * WI-FI Internet in all hotel sections upon charge (free for Privilege Club members) * Card Room * Conference room * Water sports station
* Guest Relations & Privilege Club services * Mutli Lingual Staff * Reception/Concierge services include: Messages, Car Rental /Excursions, Airline information,Bank-Exchange, Credit cards, Porter * Medical Care (on call 24-hours) Chemist 4 kms/Hospital 4 kms * Room service - food & drinks * ChildrenĒs services include: Baby sitting, cots, baby food, early childrenĒs dinners * Postal Services - Express Courier Service * Dry cleaning-laundry
WINING & DINING
At the Kos Imperial, all food & beverage areas have extensive outdoor terraces. Sink into a comfortable armchair, listen to the rippling waterfall and sip an aperitif in the Lobby Lounge Bar and Terraces. Whilst you are soaking up the hot Aegean sun, refresh yourself with a cooling drink or ice cream from the Beach & Pool Bars.
THE LAGOON Mediterranean Restaurant
Inspiring setting evoking the welcoming cool Aegean breeze while having breakfast. Live cooking stations, gourmet buffet with fitness food and local corner with traditional products. The elegant floating restaurant Lagoon features Mediterranean menu inspired by its spectacular waterfront setting, maximising the views across the romantically illuminated lagoon and sea whilst dining in the evening. Dinner includes 5 courses with a wide selection of cold and warm starters, salads, cheese and deserts from hot and cold buffet. ChildrenĒs meal on request.
THE PAVILIONS A La Carte Restaurant
Modern food with a Greek twist at The Pavilions, this A la carte Restaurant is an incomparable gourmet restaurant in a location of outstanding beauty. Surrounded by illuminated water and flares, The Pavilions embodies contemporary style, classical sophistication and inimitable refinements.
PIRATES OF THE AEGEAN Seafood Beachside Restaurant
Nothing tastes quite as good as fresh seafood served at its simple best. Pirates of the Aegean is a sanctuary of al fresco lunch enjoyment and relaxed evening dining with fine seafood and a taste of the Mediterranean. Guests may enjoy an array of seafood grill along with cool and refreshing wines. Catch the breeze.
CORALS Self Service Greek Taverna
By the pool and set up like a Greek Taverna, the Corals self service restaurant allows guests to catch a quick bite comfortably and quickly. Delicious Greek salads, tzatziki and Greek casseroles are only just a few of the delicious meals available.
* The NEW Tasty Corner offers a constant supply of fresh, tempting food and drinks EXCLUSIVELY FOR KIDS' FREE DINING during the day. * Children's high chairs, early childrenĒs meals and special childrenĒs menu are just some of our other special offers.
FOOD & BEVERAGE HIGHLIGHTS
Weekly theme dinner nights are arranged in the main restaurant. No extra charge for guests on half- or full-board.
Delicious selection of original dishes & beverages are proposed on the room service menu. 07.00 -02.00 at extra charge.
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE RESTAURANTS
Half board includes breakfast and lunch or dinner. Family & non-smoking areas.
A water paradise awaits guests of all ages at the Grecotel Kos Imperial with six amazing pools and a beautiful beach.
Freeform landscaped pools with waterfalls and rivers meandering through lush gardens. The extensive lawns and private beach offer ample space for sunbathing.
BEACH The hotel lies directly on a half sandy/half pebble beach, organised with umbrellas, sun beds, beach towels, showers and changing cabins, all free of charge.
OUTDOOR POOLS 1000mē, seafront lagoon pool with lazy river and waterfalls (seawater) 800mē, exotic landscape pool (seawater) 400mē, quiet garden pool (seawater) 235mē, beachfront children and paddling pool (seawater)
INDOOR POOLS 50mē, Indoor pool, heated in April & October (freshwater) 250mē, Aqua Elixir Thalasso Pool (heated, seawater)
FACILITIES (free of charge) Umbrellas Sun beds Beach towels Showers Changing cabins
A family and sport friendly resort with an abundance of choices one can indulge in. Diving, water sports, beach volley-just to name a few and our little friends ĄLittle Aegean PiratesĒ as we like to call them are mesmerized by all the fun and activities from Grecoland, the lazy river pool and the ship on the beach.
Cycling in particular is a favourite past time on Kos. Special cycling paths and bikes for hire are very easily available around the Island.
TENNIS CLUB 2 Astroturf Tennis Courts (2 with floodlights) Tennis coaching
Folklore dance show Professional entertainment shows Live hotel band with dancing Piano player
Kos - birthplace of Hippocrates, Father of Medicine - is the most famous Greek island in medical history. The magical powers of seawater were already known around the Mediterranean more than 2.500 years ago… It is therefore fitting that the luxurious Thalassotherapy Spa opened at the Grecotel Kos Imperial.
The very core of the Elixir-ThalassoSpa concept: thalassotherapy. Its elixir is seawater. According to the French biologist R. Quinton, the constitution of seawaterclosely resembles that of blood plasma on account of its high content of trace elements. If one heats up seawater to a temperature of between 31 and 33 degrees C, these trace elements permeate through the pores of the skin into the body and revitalise the whole organism while strengthening and firming up the tissues. This revitalising effect is especially effective in the case of overtiredness and stress.
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
Open-air massage rooms Aqua Elixir Thalasso Pool with wild-water corridor, cannons and shower jet Indoor Aerobic Pool Open-air Whirlpool Saunas & Steam Rooms Relaxation Loggia Fitness Room with state-of-the art Techno gym & cardio equipment Changing Facilities Spa Treatment Beauty salon offering facial treatments, haircuts, hair treatments, manicures & pedicures